What you as a utility can do with InfoTiles
With InfoTiles utilities can achieve sustainable water and wastewater management
- District Metering Analysis: Real-time water network analysis and alerts to facilitate instant responses and improve the resilience of water networks.
- Water Ingress Detection: Real-time monitoring of extraneous water in sewer networks to reduce service failure.
- Smart Water Meter: Real-time water usage to automate billing and stay aware of water being consumed.
- Asset Integrity Risk Analysis: Proactively assess the water grid to improve maintenance planning.
- Leakage Reduction: Accurately identify leaks and locate pipes at risk to improve the performance and resilience of water networks.
Together, we work towards the shared goal
Sustainable Development Goal 6: Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
An easy-to-use and accessible technology for all decision-makers and engineers
An AI-driven and data-relevant platform supporting your decisions
Get in touch
We love to share exciting digital water updates. Sign up to receive the latest industry news and innovations.
How to achieve your objectives
We are on a mission to digitalise water with innovative, accessible and cost-efficient solutions
Get Started Quickly
Ready to use solutions and onboarding through Azure AD.
Compatible with all major cloud vendors
Heightened Scalable Ability
Easily scale economically as well as technically
Safe & Confidential
Built by InfoTiles on Microsoft Azure, controlled by your own IT Department.
Accelerating the development of sustainable cities
In collaboration with Microsoft and InfoTiles, Lillestrøm municipality digitised their environmental management department, and significantly shortened the journey from issue discovery to resolution.
What Our Customers Are Saying
We chose InfoTiles because we didn't want to spend a lot of time and money building a platform ourselves. Now that we are becoming more numbers and facts-based in our operations, we can make our services more efficient.
"This project has created valuable insight through small, but smart investments. It provides justification for the IoT concept and shows how important digital competence is in all parts of the organization."
"We didn’t have to use one platform for the data, a second for visualization, and a third for making sense of it all. With the InfoTiles solution built on Azure, we have an end-to-end solution from IoT sensors to visualization; the act-on-fact principle is closer to us than ever before."
Johnny Alexander, CEO
How can we collaborate on your unique challenges?
I'm happy to help you solve water.
Let's talk water!