What you as a utility can do with InfoTiles
With InfoTiles, utilities can achieve sustainable water and wastewater
- District Metering Analysis: Real-time water network analysis and alerts to facilitate instant responses and improve the resilience of water networks.
- Water Ingress Detection: Real-time monitoring of extraneous water in sewer networks to reduce service failure.
- Smart Water Meter: Real-time water usage to automate billing and stay aware of water being consumed.
- Asset Integrity Risk Analysis: Proactively assess the water grid to improve maintenance planning.
- Leakage Reduction: Accurately identify leaks and locate pipes at risk to improve the performance and resilience of water networks.
Together, we work towards the shared goal
Sustainable Development Goal 6: Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
Total Events streamed
Total Intruded Water
Total Excess Energy
Total Leakage detected
Total Treatment Costs
Total surplus CO₂ Emissions
Get in touch
We love to share exciting digital water updates. Sign up to receive the latest industry news and innovations.
How to achieve your objectives
We are on a mission to digitalise water with innovative, accessible and cost-efficient solutions
Get Started Quickly
Ready to use solutions and onboarding through Azure AD.
Compatible with all major cloud vendors
Heightened Scalable Ability
Easily scale economically as well as technically
Safe & Confidential
Built by InfoTiles on Microsoft Azure, controlled by your own IT Department.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Hi, I am Johnny,
I love talking water and how advanced water technology makes water sustainable possible.
Johnny Alexander, CEO
How can we collaborate on your unique challenges?
I'm happy to help you solve water.
Let's talk water!