InfoTiles is looking forward to learning and sharing our perspectives on digital water in the upcoming Tilbake Til Fremtiden on 30-31 August 2022 (Translation 'Back to the Future') hosted by VA-Yngre, a professional social network for young people in the Norwegian water industry. The annual seminar takes place at Oscarsborg Fortress. We are excited to meet and discuss the latest trends in water communities.
The seminar Tilbake Til Fremtiden aims to create a common understanding of the challenges that the water industry is facing and how we can collaborate to tackle future problems through sound planning and innovative technology.
The main topics of the seminar thus focus on sustainability, technology development and stormwater management, including:
- What is the quality of today's pipe network?
- Is there enough funding to upgrade existing pipes and build new facilities?
- What challenges do we encounter when operating stormwater solutions?
- How do we ensure sustainable projects and how can the taxonomy affect the industry?
- New government regulations have increased the requirements for wastewater treatment before release, how can we meet them?
- The importance of creative thinking around data flow.
More about pricing, agenda and registration here.
You are also welcome to contact us anytime to discuss about your unique challenges!