InfoTiles provides real-time analytics solutions for digital water that spans the whole water value chain; from supply through to consumption, wastewater treatment, and surveillance of natural waterways. InfoTiles unlocks data-driven planning, operations, and maintenance in water and wastewater management.
The market-leading approach to sustainable water
A fully integrated solution for water and wastewater management
Aging infrastructure and growing maintenance backlogs increase the risk of leakages. Even now, about 35 % of Europe’s drinking water is lost to leakages.
InfoTiles provides real-time analytics for the detection of leaks - reducing response time to incidents. Our pipeline integrity risk analysis tools enable more effective planning and preventive maintenance.
Smart water meters enable water use efficiencies through automated invoicing of water consumption, and improved awareness of domestic usage. InfoTiles takes this further by streaming high-resolution consumption data and combining it with data from SCADA systems and other grid devices, giving you new insights into water grid performance and leak detection.
Aging and leaky wastewater networks cause pollution. Infiltration of surface and ground water to the wastewater system causes overload and pushes un-treated water to escape to the environment or contaminate drinking water supplies. Untreated infiltration creates unnecessary demand on wastewater treatment capacity and can waste investment.
InfoTiles provides condition monitoring of wastewater pumps and analyses the system’s response to weather conditions. Our unique approach to identifying infiltrated water enables managers and operative to make data-driven decisions for smarter investments in pipelines, pumps and treatment capacity.
Floods have big consequences for communities and individuals. By combining data from IoT devices, control systems, weather stations, and public data, the InfoTiles predictive models provide flood risk alerts so preventative measures can be taken to reduce flood damage.
The outcome to expect
AI-driven and relevant data for decision-making in water & wastewater management
Real-time monitoring, historical and new data analytics in a single platform
Improved planning and effective maintenance across the entire value chain
Improved response time to incidents and enhanced decision making
Reduced leakages and environmental risks
Get in touch
We love to share exciting digital water updates. Sign up to receive the latest industry news and innovations.
Look into features
New Insights. Better Actions.
Asset integrity risk analysis
- InfoTiles calculates the risk of leakage for every component in the water grid based on factors including equipment material, age, ground conditions and connections.
- This provides a unique basis for maintenance planning and placement of logging equipment for closer monitoring.
Real time condition monitoring
- Integrate your condition monitoring across SCADA and IoT to cover all areas. Automate detection of deviations such as stoppages, leaks, overloads and overruns and configure alerts to improve incident response times.
District Metering Analysis (DMA)
- InfoTiles DMA provides real time monitoring of each pressure zone in the supply grid, providing insights into supply trends and deviations.
- Create temporary zones to focus areas of interest, without reconfiguring the control systems.
- Include consumption data from smart water meters for a complete view of supply, loss, and consumption to invoice
Smart water meters: Automated billing
Smart Water Meter integration
Smart Water Meters: Enriched DMA
- High resolution consumption data provides new opportunities for grid performance and integrity analytics.
- InfoTiles combines smart meter data with DMA to identify deviations and leakages in the water supply and assess water and wastewater grid capacity and performance.
Wastewater: Influx monitoring
- Leaky wastewater pipes allow surface water to penetrate into the grid, increasing water evacuation, treatment, and energy costs.
- InfoTiles analyses dry and wet weather behaviour to calculate the amount of infiltration in every pump station in real-time, allowing you to see trends, costs, and identify where to focus maintenance.
Wastewater: Overrun detection
- Overruns in the wastewater grid cause untreated water to be released into the environment.
- InfoTiles enhances monitoring of pump stations and manholes by combining data from SCADA and IoT, for rapid detection of deviations and overruns.
Waterways & flooding
How Lillestrøm effectively handles environmental challenges
The collection of data from multiple sources gives Lillestrøm municipality unique insight into multiple specific environmental challenges. Thanks in part to InfoTiles, Lillestrøm is now well equipped to handle rising sea levels, torrential rain and floods in a resource-efficient way.
UN Sustainable Development Goal 6
Together, we work towards the shared goal
About 35 % of Europe’s drinking water is lost to leaks and never reaches consumers. Only 56% of the world’s wastewater is safely treated. The remaining 44% is a major cause of pollution of our waterways and the environment.
InfoTiles works relentlessly to support our customers and partners in achieving sustainable urban water management, through reduced leakage of drinking water, improved resilience in wastewater infrastructure, and reductions in overflows.
What Our Customers Are Saying
We chose InfoTiles because we didn't want to spend a lot of time and money building a platform ourselves. Now that we are becoming more numbers and facts-based in our operations, we can make our services more efficient.
"This project has created valuable insight through small, but smart investments. It provides justification for the IoT concept and shows how important digital competence is in all parts of the organization."
"We didn’t have to use one platform for the data, a second for visualization, and a third for making sense of it all. With the InfoTiles solution built on Azure, we have an end-to-end solution from IoT sensors to visualization; the act-on-fact principle is closer to us than ever before."
How can we collaborate on your unique challenges?
Schedule a demo tailored to your business.
- Understand your challenges or initiatives
- Showcase our use cases that are specifically relevant
- Address together potential areas and timeline.