What you as a utility can do with InfoTiles
With InfoTiles utilities can achieve sustainable water and wastewater management
- District Metering Analysis: Real-time water network analysis and alerts to facilitate instant responses and improve the resilience of water networks.
- Water Ingress Detection: Real-time monitoring of extraneous water in sewer networks to reduce service failure.
- Smart Water Meter: Real-time water usage to automate billing and stay aware of water being consumed.
- Asset Integrity Risk Analysis: Proactively assess the water grid to improve maintenance planning.
- Leakage Reduction: Accurately identify leaks and locate pipes at risk to improve the performance and resilience of water networks.
Together, we work towards the shared goal
Sustainable Development Goal 6: Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
Get in touch
We love to share exciting digital water updates. Sign up to receive the latest industry news and innovations.
How to achieve your objectives
We are on a mission to digitalise water with innovative, accessible and cost-efficient solutions
Get Started Quickly
Ready to use solutions and onboarding through Azure AD.
Compatible with all major cloud vendors
Heightened Scalable Ability
Easily scale economically as well as technically
Safe & Confidential
Built by InfoTiles on Microsoft Azure, controlled by your own IT Department.
Accelerating the development of sustainable cities
In collaboration with Microsoft and InfoTiles, Lillestrøm municipality digitised their environmental management department, and significantly shortened the journey from issue discovery to resolution.
What Our Customers Are Saying
How can we collaborate on your unique challenges?
You are welcome to contact us at any time. We will quickly get back to you!
Meanwhile, follow our latest activities: