- Job title: Students with skills/interests within Smart City, Hydrology, Business Intelligence and Data Science
- Application deadline: ASAP
- Job Position: Student analyst (% after agreement)
InfoTiles is a young company out to make a difference in the way people, companies and cities make sense of their data. We are small, but scaling fast and are looking for people who share our vision to join us as we make our mark on the world. If you have the skills and the determination to back it up, we want to hear from you.
- Analytical and Manipulation skills: You will work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Research & Self-education: You will be able to self-educate on factors affecting the data you are manipulating
- Motivated to work closely with customers and help them achieve their goals
You will be the catalyst that turns our customers' challenges and questions into stories they want to share. You will help customers get the most out of our solution. You will see possibilities in data that others miss and have the tools and skills to extract meaning from a sea of numbers. You will work with teams in Norway, Europe and beyond, but your location is flexible. You will be studying a relevant degree or rock-solid experience to convince us you don’t need one.
Get in touch
If you are interested, send us an application to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us make an overall assessment of your profile. The application should include:
- Cover letter
- Relevant certificates