QA / Tester
- Location: Remote, Hybrid / Mostar, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Type: Full-time
- Highlighted skills: 2 years of experience in software testing (manual & automation test)
InfoTiles is a young company out to make a difference in the way people, companies and cities make sense of their data. We are small, but scaling fast and are looking for people who share our vision to join us as we make our mark on the world. If you have the skills and the determination to back it up, we want to hear from you.
You will put forward your ideas based on solid experience and knowledge of current best practices to help shape solutions that customers enjoy and appreciate. When you discover emerging gaps or opportunities to improve, you work with our product teams to add or refine features. You will work with teams in Norway, Europe and beyond, but your location is flexible. You will have a relevant degree or rock-solid experience to convince us you don’t need one.
- Collaborate with Scrum and other teams to fully understand software features and required functionality
- write and execute test plans, scenarios, cases, and steps
- perform UI, API, integration and functional testing
- maintain test logs, trackers, and product-related documentation
Department, Supervisor & Reports
Reporting to the Product managers. You will work with a small but growing team of 10 developers and will collaborate closely with your colleagues on the product team. Our business culture is flat and supportive.
Skills & Qualification
You will have at least 2 years of experience in software testing and some kind of evidence to prove your knowledge and experience. More important is your ability to demonstrate your skills by having worked on customer-focused projects.
- Familiar with version control system
- understand of Agile/Scrum or DevOps
- at least 2 years of experience in software testing
Beneficial To Have Experience With:
- Postman or similar
- Cypress, Selenium or similar test automation tools
- Azure devOps
Get in touch
If you are interested, send us an application to email@example.com to help us make an overall assessment of your profile. The application should include:
- Cover letter
- Relevant certificates