Front End Developer
- Location: Hybrid / Mostar, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Type: Full-time
- Highlighted skills: 2+ years of experience working with Vue.js, CI / CD
InfoTiles is a young company out to make a difference in the way people, companies and cities make sense of their data. We are small, but scaling fast and are looking for people who share our vision to join us as we make our mark on the world. If you have the skills and the determination to back it up, we want to hear from you.
Front End Developer
You will be the catalyst that turns our customer’s challenges and questions into stories they want to share. You will help our product team deliver a UX that our customers use to make sense of data. You will put forward your ideas based on solid experience and knowledge of current best practices to help shape solutions that customers enjoy and appreciate. When you discover emerging gaps or opportunities to improve, you work with our product teams to add or refine features. You will work with teams in Norway, Europe and beyond, but your location is flexible. You will have a relevant degree or rock-solid experience to convince us you don’t need one.
- Provide recommendations to optimize business practices regarding better user experience and net retention
- Translating knowledge of customer requirements and needs to development backlog
- Drive frontend development of existing and new products
- Effectively coordinate with backend developers to efficiently integrate front & back ends.
Department, Supervisor & Reports
Reporting to the CTO, you will work with a small but growing team of 10 developers and product managers. You will have no direct reports, but will collaborate closely with your colleagues on the product team. Our business culture is flat and supportive.
Skills & Qualification
You will have a computer science university degree or the evidence to prove you don’t need one. More important is your ability to demonstrate your skills by having worked on customer-focused projects.
You are able to demonstrate the following, mandatory, experience:
- 2+ years of experience working with Vue.js
- 3+ years of experience on frontend development
- Application lifecycle management through use of CI / CD
- Docker swarm or Kubernetes
- At least one project done through UX driven process requiring rapid prototyping and client communication in order to confirm and proceed with implementation.
- Test-driven development (TDD) is a central part of your implementation process
- Creating visualisations for analytical purposes such as:
Additionally, you will be proficient in use of the following tools:
- Some know-how on React
- Experience on contract first development towards backend
- Prototyping in Figma
Get in touch
If you are interested, send us an application to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us make an overall assessment of your profile. The application should include: