- Location: Hybrid / Mostar, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Type: Full-time
- Highlighted skills: Kubernetes on Azure, DevOps principles
InfoTiles is a young company out to make a difference in the way water utilities make sense of their data. We are small, but scaling fast and are looking for people who share our vision to join us as we make our mark on the world. If you have the skills and the determination to back it up, we want to hear it from you.
Experienced DevOps Engineer
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer, with three years or more of experience (3+), to work with a highly skilled dev team to support and enhance existing application lifecycle management.
What you will be doing:
· Use your technical skills to drive customer outcomes – helping utilities become better stewards of water
· Secure the reliable operation of our cloud platform hosted on Azure
· Contribute to our cloud strategy
· Ensure balance between hosting costs, performance and availability
· Collaborate closely with developers and architects to design sustainable state-of-the-art technical solutions
· Collaborate with colleagues in Customer Success and Data Science to improve the way we deliver our solution to customers
· Support developers in Application Lifecycle Management automation and infrastructure changes
Department, Supervisor & Reports
Reporting to the CTO, you will work with a small but growing team of 10 developers and product managers. You will have no direct reports, but will collaborate closely with your colleagues on the product team. Our business culture is flat and supportive.
Skills & Qualification
You will have a computer science university degree or the evidence to prove you don’t need one. More important is your ability to demonstrate your skills by having worked on customer-focused projects.
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience managing containerized workloads (ideally with Kubernetes) on Azure
- Good understanding of DevOps principles and practices
- Intrinsic drive to automate and continuously improve
- Some experience with the following technologies
- OpenSearch or Elasticsearch
- Azure DevOps
- Grafana or any other monitoring tools
Get in touch
If you are interested, send us an application to email@example.com to help us make an overall assessment of your profile. The application should include:
- Cover letter
- Relevant certificates